Date(s) - 01/04/2017 - 30/04/2017
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Kaplan EDUPAC WTC 1 Sudirman
Categories No Categories
The TOEFL ITP® tests are paper-based and use 100 percent academic content to evaluate the English-language proficiency of nonnative English speakers, giving you confidence about your ability in a real-world academic setting. All questions are multiple choice and students answer questions by filling in an answer sheet. The tests evaluate skills in three areas:
- Listening Comprehension measures the ability to understand spoken English as it is used in colleges and universities
- Structure and Written Expression measures recognition of selected structural and grammatical points in standard written English
- Reading Comprehension measures the ability to read and understand academic reading material in English
The ITP test is designed to be a measure of English Language proficiency. TOEFL ITP is the leading on-site testing program in the world. At present more than 2,500 schools, colleges, universities, and private agencies worldwide in 50+ countries participate in the TOEFL ITP test. TOEFL ITP is ideal for your program because it is:
- International Standardized
- Reliable, the most trusted English-language assessment in the world.
- An accurate predictor of performance on the secure TOEFL test.
- Based on research
- Available on demand. YOU choose your test date.
- Quick to deliver scores, doing so approximately three to seven days after score sheets are received.
- Helpful in determining academic readiness and development needs.
- Motivational for students wishing to improve their English proficiency.
TOEFL ITP tests can be used for:
- Admissions to short-term, non-degree programs in English-speaking countries where the sending and receiving institutions agree to use TOEFL ITP scores.
- Admissions to undergraduate and graduate degree programs in non-English speaking countries where English is not the dominant form of instruction.
- Admissions and placement in collaborative international degree programs where English-language training will be a feature of the program.
- Scholarship programs, as contributing documentation for academic English proficiency.
TOEFL ITP Facts :
- Score Validity : 2 Years
- Maximum Score : 677
- Result : 7 (seven) working days after test (Jakarta)
TOEFL ITP Morning Session
- Every Friday at 09.00-12.00 WIB
- Saturday at 09.00-12.00 WIB (based on schedule)
TOEFL ITP Afternoon Session
- Every Friday at 14.00-17.00 WIB
Test Location :
- KAPLAN Edupac World Trade Center, 10th Floor Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Indonesia Telp +6221 5211588 or Whatsapp +62 817 9388 722
- KAPLAN Edupac Pondok Indah, Rukan Plaza 5 Jl. Margaguna Raya B 10-11 Jakarta 12310 Indonesia Telp +6221 7269970
- KAPLAN Edupac Serpong, BSD Junction Lt. P1 no R1 Jl. Pahlawan Seribu Tangerang 15322 Indonesia Telp +622153160000