Date(s) - 01/03/2019 - 29/03/2019
2:00 pm - 4:45 pm
KAPLAN Edupac AIA Central Lantai 21
Categories No Categories
The ITP test is designed to be a measure of English Language proficiency. TOEFL ITP is the leading on-site testing program in the world. At present more than 2,500 schools, colleges, universities, and private agencies worldwide in 50+ countries participate in the TOEFL ITP test. TOEFL ITP is ideal for your program because it is:
- International Standardized
- Reliable, the most trusted English-language assessment in the world.
- An accurate predictor of performance on the secure TOEFL test.
- Based on research
- Available on demand. YOU choose your test date.
- Quick to deliver scores, doing so approximately three to seven days after score sheets are received.
- Helpful in determining academic readiness and development needs.
- Motivational for students wishing to improve their English proficiency.
TOEFL ITP tests can be used for:
- Admissions to short-term, non-degree programs in English-speaking countries where the sending and receiving institutions agree to use TOEFL ITP scores.
- Admissions to undergraduate and graduate degree programs in non-English speaking countries where English is not the dominant form of instruction.
- Admissions and placement in collaborative international degree programs where English-language training will be a feature of the program.
- Scholarship programs, as contributing documentation for academic English proficiency.
TOEFL ITP Facts :
- Score Validity : 2 Years
- Maximum Score : 677
- Result : 7 (seven) working days after test (Jakarta)
TOEFL ITP Afternoon Session (2.00 PM – 4.30 PM)
- Friday,March 1,2019
- Friday,March 8,2019
- Friday,March 15,2019
- Friday,March 22,2019
- Friday,March 29,2019
Test Location :
Test Location :
AIA CENTRAL21st floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav.48A
Jakarta 12930, Indonesia
Hotline Jakarta :
Kaplan Edupac Surabaya
HR. Muhammad Square, Blok C21-C22
Jl. Raya Darmo Permai II
Surabaya, Indonesia 60226
Hotline Surabaya :
(031) 738 28 50
0821 7778 8556